Affluence Community operates within the cryptocurrency MLM area of interest. The corporate doesn’t present any contact particulars on its web site.
Heading up Affluence Community is Boris Smitski.
Smitski has a distinctly European accent nevertheless I’m having bother putting it. It’s not as apparent because the japanese European accents we sometimes see with Boris CEOs.
In a single Affluence Network marketing video, Smitski claims he’s ‘been working on this planet of finance for the previous fifteen years.’
In attempting to confirm this declare (which I couldn’t), I got here throughout Golden Money.
The ruse behind Golden Money is an funding alternative supposedly backed by jewellery shops in Turkey.
Curiously, Smitski is introduced as Golden Money’s “head of gross sales on foreign exchange”.
He’s additionally apparently an “American entrepreneur”:
From the accent alone that is fairly clearly bullshit (together with the remainder of the bio).
How do I do know this?
Right here’s a photograph of “Boris Smitski” attending a “house love” themed occasion at Arma17, circa 2014:
Arma17 is a nightclub in Moscow, Russia.
Golden Money’s enterprise mannequin was easy: make investments $100 to $50,000 and accumulate a weekly ROI:
As to who’s actually working Golden Money, the corporate’s official Fb web page factors to Ukraine.
As above, Golden Money launched in late 2020. Alexa site visitors charts to Golden Money’s web site recommend the Ponzi scheme collapsed some time again.
Now comes a Golden Money reboot within the type of Affluence Community.
Similar Russian/Ukrainian scammers and the identical Russian actor taking part in CEO.
The one distinction between Golden Money and Affluence Community is the introduction of cryptocurrency.
Oh, and Smitski’s fictional company bio was additionally rewritten:
As all the time, if an MLM firm just isn’t brazenly upfront about who’s working or owns it, suppose lengthy and laborious about becoming a member of and/or handing over any cash.
Affluence Community’s Merchandise
Affluence Community has no retailable services or products.
Associates are solely capable of market Affluence Community affiliate membership itself.
Affluence Community’s Compensation Plan
Affluence Networks put money into AFN tokens on the promise of annual returns.
- make investments $100 to $1000 and obtain 125% yearly
- make investments $1000 to $5000 and obtain 130% yearly
- make investments $5000 to $10,000 and obtain 140% yearly
- make investments $10,000 to $30,000 and obtain 150% yearly
- make investments $30,000 to $100,000 and obtain 160% yearly
Notice that the present inner AFN token worth just isn’t publicized on Affluence Community’s web site.
The MLM aspect of Affluence Community sees associates paid to recruit new affiliate buyers.
Affluence Community Affiliate Ranks
There are fifteen affiliate ranks inside Affluence Community.
Together with their respective qualification standards, they’re as follows:
- Supervisor – make investments no less than $100
- Silver Supervisor – preserve an energetic $100 funding and generate $3000 in downline funding quantity
- Gold Supervisor – preserve an energetic $100 funding and generate $10,000 in downline funding
- Platinum Supervisor – make investments $300 and generate $20,000 in downline funding quantity
- Diamond Supervisor – make investments $500 and generate $50,000 in downline funding quantity
- Silver Director – make investments $1000 and generate $100,000 in downline funding quantity
- Gold Director – make investments $2000 and generate $250,000 in downline funding quantity
- Platinum Director – make investments $4000 and generate $500,000 in downline funding quantity
- Diamond Director – make investments $6000 and generate $1,000,000 in downline funding quantity
- Silver Ambassador – make investments $10,000 and generate $2,500,000 in downline funding quantity
- Gold Ambassador – make investments $20,000 and generate $5,000,000 in downline funding quantity
- Platinum Ambassador – make investments $40,000 and generate $10,000,000 in downline funding quantity
- Diamond Ambassador – make investments $80,000 and generate $20,000,000 in downline funding quantity
- VIP Accomplice – make investments $100,000 and generate $50,000,000 in downline funding quantity
- President – make investments $150,000 and generate $100,000,000 in downline funding quantity
Notice that as much as 30% of required downline quantity can come from anyone recruitment leg.
Direct Referral Commissions
Affluence Community pays a direct referral fee on funds invested by personally recruited associates.
Direct referral fee charges are decided by rank:
- Managers earn a 6% direct referral fee price
- Silver Managers earn a 9% direct referral fee price
- Gold Managers earn a 12% direct referral fee price
- Platinum Managers earn a 15% direct referral fee price
- Diamond Managers earn an 18% direct referral fee price
- Silver Administrators earn a 21% direct referral fee price
- Gold Administrators earn a 23% direct referral fee price
- Platinum Administrators earn a 25% direct referral fee price
- Diamond Administrators earn a 27% direct referral fee price
- Silver Ambassadors earn a 29% direct referral fee price
- Gold Ambassadors earn a 31% direct referral fee price
- Platinum Ambassadors earn a 32.5% direct referral fee price
- Diamond Ambassadors earn a 34% direct referral fee price
- VIP Companions earn a 35.5% direct referral fee price
- Presidents earn a 37% direct referral fee price
Affluence Community pays residual commissions through a unilevel compensation construction.
A unilevel compensation construction locations an affiliate on the prime of a unilevel staff, with each personally recruited affiliate positioned straight underneath them (degree 1):
If any degree 1 associates recruit new associates, they’re positioned on degree 2 of the unique affiliate’s unilevel staff.
If any degree 2 associates recruit new associates, they’re positioned on degree three and so forth and so forth down a theoretical infinite variety of ranges.
Residual commissions are paid because the distinction between Direct Commissions tied to rank.
That’s to say 37% is paid out on each funding made throughout the unilevel staff.
The affiliate who did the recruiting is paid their rank proportion. If they don’t seem to be a President (37% price), the distinction between what they’re paid and 37% is handed upline.
E.g. you’re a Gold Ambassador and also you recruit a brand new Affluence Community affiliate.
You’re paid your 31%, leaving 6% to be paid upline.
The system searched upline through the unilevel staff for a Platinum Ambassador or larger ranked affiliate.
Let’s say a VIP Accomplice is discovered first. They obtain four.5% (their price 35.5% minus 31% paid to you).
This leaves 1.5% to be paid to the primary upline President affiliate discovered.
On this method it’s doubtlessly attainable to obtain handed up commissions from wherever in your unilevel staff.
Notice that President ranked associates are all the time both paid 37% on direct recruitment (nothing is handed up), or the total excellent proportion left over.
Becoming a member of Affluence Community
Affluence Community affiliate membership seems to be tied to an preliminary $100 to $100,000 funding in AFR tokens.
With their Golden Money Ponzi scheme having collapsed, the scammers behind it are again for an additional crack with crypto.
That’s actually all Affluence Community is.
AFT is a shit token created on the Binance Sensible Chain (suppose ERC-20 and ethereum).
Binance Sensible Chain tokens will be arrange in a couple of minutes at little to no value.
From there it’s the identical outdated MLM Ponzi shitcoin story. You put money into nugatory tokens, one thing one thing pump value, scammers money out, sorry to your loss.
Returns, being paid in AFR tokens, are by nature baloney.
You’re not really paid till you money out – and that’s restricted by company-wide funding.
When the time involves exit-scam, Affluence Community will merely shut down or the general public alternate exit-scam will likely be initiated.
The previous is most well-liked by Russian/Ukrainian scammers because it lets them set about planning and launching one other Boris CEO Ponzi.
The latter is extra drawn out. AFR token will likely be listed on some dodgy public alternate. The worth will pump as a consequence of advertising and marketing hype, scammers money out and nearly all of buyers are left holding the bag.
Both approach, Ponzi math is Ponzi math – until you’re working the present or bought in early and recruited a bunch of saps, you’re going to lose your cash.